Funded traineeship for young graduates at the EU Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina
The deadline for submitting applications is 04/08/2023
Are you a young graduate interested in international relations? Are you curious to learn more about work of a diplomatic mission and how the EU Delegation represents EU interests and values in Bosnia and Herzegovina?
We offer: A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Bosnia and Herzegovina, starting in November 2023.
- Support to the work in the context of EU Integration, in particular in relation with the Pre-Accession Assistance Instrument;
- Support to reporting and briefing activities;
- Support to outreach / visibility / communication activities;
- Support to senior visits to BiH, high-level meetings, domestic mission;
- Occasionally contribute to policy analysis.
We look for:
Qualifications or special requirements:
- At least a Bachelor Diploma (or equivalent) in political science, international law, international relations, EU affairs, or communication fields;
- Excellent analytical, communication and drafting skills (in English language);
- Knowledge of languages of Bosnia and Herzegovina is an asset.
How to apply?Candidates must apply to the e-mail address [email protected] and send the following documents:
Please mention in the subject of your e-mail: Funded Traineeship – ref. 003/23
Important information to read before applying
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travels, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidates are not able to present the required documents, their application will be rejected.
The traineeships can only be offered in compliance with the local legislation as well as the legislation of the country of origin.
Citizens from EU Member states:
- must provide proof that they will be covered against the risk of a pandemic and the costs of repatriation;
- must undertake to apply for a relevant entrance visa and / or temporary residence permit where applicable, based on the traineeship agreement, the duration of the traineeship, and in compliance with the local legislation.
Lokacija: Sarajevo (Rad iz firme)
Broj izvršilaca: 1
Datum objave: 25.07.2023.
Trajanje oglasa: 10 dana (ističe 04.08.2023.)