ProCredit Bank, the only German capital-owned bank in the country, provides excellent services to its clients – small and medium enterprises and to private individuals who have the capacity to save and who prefer to do their banking through electronic channels. It is a development-oriented commercial Bank that has been operating in Bosnia and Herzegovina since 1997. In its operations the Bank is focused on responsible banking through careful business analysis and provision of services best suiting the clients’ needs.
We announce a vacancy for the position of:
IT Specialist – System Administrator
• Manage virtual and physical servers with MS Windows Server operating systems
• Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, and server and workstation patching
• Have familiarity with windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy and storage management
• Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices
regarding privacy security,and regulatory compliance. security,and regulatory compliance.
• Build and deploy new servers on the network as needed.
• Support of disaster recovery solutions
• Recommend, schedule, and perform software and hardware upgrades, patches and reconfigurations.
• Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures,
and best practices.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations.
Escalate incidents as necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, Engineering or Computer Science
• Minimum 2 years experience in Systems management-related roles (Administrator or Engineer)
• Experience with large scale systems administration, Virtualization administration storage and data canter
• Deep understanding of Windows platforms and services, configuring, implementing,and
supporting MS Office,Outlook/Exchange,anti-virus,back-ups and other various desktop applications
• Experience with one or more system virtualization technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, etc.)
• Knowledge of IP networking and Internet technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, HTTP and others).
• Windows scripting language (VBS or PowerShell or Perl) to automate manual tasks where necessary
• Ability to work independently, as well as in a team
• Willingness to learn and client-oriented attitude
We offer an interesting and challenging job with a possibility for professional development and advancement in a dynamic international environment.
Please submit your letter of motivation and CV by 1st October 2023 by e-mail to: [email protected]
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We thank all other applicants for their time.